Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Will he bite me?


The general answer to this is, no.

During his socialization phase (when he's little and cute and goofy) he may try to 'mouth' you. I won't let him do this, as it's a sign of dominance and one I don't want him using when he's 150-180 pounds and can carry people off in his mouth if he wants.

The only exception to this might be the following:
  • If you bite him first
  • If you bite me
  • If you strike, swing at, or otherwise threaten him or me
  • If you come into my house, car or tent when I'm camping, unannounced or univited
  • If you are wearing a suit of head-to-toe sirloin (you're on your own)
Part of Hamilton's training is for him to behave himself, which it is my job to ensure he does.

0 comments:

Woofs. Ham's rating system.

  • Five Woofs = I REALLY LIKE IT
  • Four Woofs = I like it
  • Three Woofs = It was OK
  • Two Woofs = Meh.
  • One Woof = No, thanks.

Hamilton's family

Followers

 

Hamilton. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved: Tatanjia McNamara :|: Email Taj